Did you know the Horticulture program of study is unique to Northwest Campus? The Walsh Library has materials supporting courses in viticulture, plant diseases, landscape management, soil science, and more.
- Garden problem solver
- The book of gardening projects for kids : 101 ways to get kids outside, dirty, and having fun
- Grape man of Texas : Thomas Volney Munson & the origins of American viticulture
- Growing grapes in Texas : from the commercial vineyard to the backyard vine
- Rodale’s Organic Life
- The complete guide to saving seeds : 322 vegetables, herbs, flowers, fruits, trees, and shrubs
- Deep-rooted wisdom : skills and stories from generations of gardeners
- American nurseryman
- The garden pests & diseases specialist : the essential guide to identifying and controlling pests and diseases of ornamentals, vegetables and fruits
- Attracting beneficial bugs to your garden : a natural approach to pest control
- Landscaping with edible plants in Texas : design and cultivation
- Texas home landscaping, including Oklahoma
Stop by the library to check one out, or click on the title in the list above to request the book be sent to your campus.
In Displays, NW Library