About the Library
The J. Ardis Bell Library on the Northeast Campus provides a collection of books, periodicals, and electronic resources that primarily support the courses taught on our campus.
NE campus library services
- Our Library staff will help students find and use the library materials.
- Our District Library website provides access to hundreds of online resources.
- Ask a Librarian for reference help via email.
- Get a TexShare card for access to resources at other college and public libraries.
- Wi-Fi Internet access is provided for TCC students and staff.
- Our research classes will teach you techniques for more efficient searching both on the Library Databases and on the World Wide Web.
- Need help with citing your sources? Try our quick reference guides to MLA (PDF opens in new window) and APA (PDF opens in new window) formats.
- Now, take those first few steps! Our Library Pathfinders and online tutorials will help get you started in your research.